Designed to as a highly visible warning and to slow vehicles by up to 10km/h. Made from rubber, our high-traction low-profile rubber speed humps are highly visible and extremely durable. Easy-to-install, modular sections are an excellent way to test traffic-calming solutions in different areas prior to a permanent application. Installs easily with bolts and/or glue.
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not warp, chip, crack, crumble or corrode.
- Extremely durable: tough enough for heavy traffic.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light, oils, moisture and damage.
- Easy, one-person installation with basic tools. Installs securely with provided installation hardware.
- Flexible: conforms to road curvature and any asphalt or concrete surface.
- Easy to remove and relocate, for temporary or permanent installation.
Our Low Profile Rubber Speed Humps centre sections measure 500mm long x 600mm wide x 32mm high. The end caps measure 200mm long x 600mm wide x 32mm high. You can purchase the centre pieces separately on another listing in this category. Fixing bolts are available for purchase separately for tar seal and concrete. You will need 2 bolts per each end piece.