Part of the family of boots designed for longevity, the Ebonite is one of the most robust hiker styled boots available in Europe, if not the world. Developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Advanced Durability Components and Impact Shield Technology.
- Protective steel toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Buffalo black full grain leather
- FORCE10® scuff cap that is almost impossible to wear through
- FORCE10® solid nitrile rubber outsole constructed for extreme durability
- Ethylene vinyl acetate footbed and TPU ankle guard
- Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO SRC
- UK Size 8 Weight: 919g
All Rock Fall boots have Anti-Penetration soles. This is one of Europe’s lightest high specification safety boots. 100% non-metallic, waterproof and breathable membrane, R-Ten thread, Force10 Advanced durability components, 8″ YKK die zipper.
Steel internal toecap with stainless steel midsole. Anti-slip rubber outsole.
This durable safety boot has a solid nitrile rubber outsole with an SRC slip rating. It is also heat resistant to 300 degrees C and certified for a cold insulation down to -17 degrees C.
The outsole also has elevated resistance to solvents and alkalis such as limestone.
The Force 10 scuff cap provides the highest level of abrasion resistance in the market.
The ankle guard gives good lateral stability and the EVA anti-fatigue footbed provides a high level of shock absorption.
The tough buffalo leather outer has a good water resistance and high level of durability.
Size: UK 6 to 14 (full sizes only)
Please choose the appropriate size when ordering. Of course if they don’t fit you can exchange them for the correct size, but please don’t wear them first!!