WHY IS BAG-IN-BOX A BETTER OPTION?
- Bag-in-Box lines are shorter and easier to manage
- Dispensing with Bag-in-Box provides longer-lasting foam
- It reduces labor time to clean and sanitise the lines
- Eliminates additional cost of hiring professional cleaning services
- Eliminates the risk of altering taste with cleaning chemicals
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR BAG-IN-BOX BEER:
- Reduced transportation costs
- Easier and more efficient to store
- Bag-in-Box can be connected in a series
- Elimination of return expenses associated with kegs
- Empty Bag-in-Boxes are collapsible and easy to dispose
- Bag-in-Box is recyclable
STEPS TO USE:
- Production – The beer is brewed, fermented and stored as usual.
- De-carbonisation – Before filling, the CO2 concentrate is reduced to approximately 1g/litre.
- Filling – The beer is filled in 20L bags and packed into boxes.
- Transport – The boxes are palletised and transported to the customer with a 30% improvement on utilisation through the logistics routing.
- Connecting to the Pump Unit – A pump (electric or compressed air) & a carbonator are placed between BIB & the existing dispense head. During dispense CO2 is reintroduced to the beer at the desired concentration.
- Dispensing – The re-carbonated beer exits the carbonator at 2.5 bars (the usual keg pump pressure) & is pumped using existing pump unit.
*Box is not included